Vermont Days (June 9 - 11) offers many free events for the family, including:
• Free Fishing Day June 10
• Fishing workshops at Grand Isle & Bennington Fish Hatcheries
• Rick and the Ramblers concert June 10 at Branbury State Park at 2pm
• Green Mountain Brass Band concert June 11 at Sand Bar State Park at 1pm
• Traditional crafts demonstration at Coolidge State Historic Site from 9:30am to 5pm
• Bennington Battle Monument
• Chimney Point State Historic Site
• Vermont Historical Society Museum
• State Parks and other State Historic Sites
• Free ice cream at selected State Parks
• Traditional crafts demonstrations at Coolidge State Historic Site (9:30am to 5pm)
For Father’s Day Weekend, June 15 - 17, Vermont has the following events:
The Quechee Balloon Festival, in Quechee Village Green off Main Street. Admission: $10/ adults, $5/kids over 6. Rides: $195. Info: 1-800-295-5451.
There’s also the Green Mountain Corvette Classic, Annual Stowe Car Show on Vermont Mayo Community Event Field.
Vermont Days Info: www.vermontvacation.com